ResedaWeb.blog

Everything Reseda-esque... sporadically published news, trivia & links about the neighborhood and its neighbors

_________ A CIVIC BLOG

20051231

You can take the boy out of Reseda...

Ex-RESEDA: New blogger from the UK, K420 in his By The Left blog, introduces himself with a tale of family drama and a Reseda link:
Lived in Reseda, LA till I was 5 when we moved to England cos my mom (never can write mum even though I now have an English accent) was homesick. Lived in Preston till I was 10 when my mom and dad did the whole split up thing with a twist.

Story continues with kidnapping and ends with waffles but hits on watching football, which when he says "football" he probably means "soccer" to you and me -- and his story continues the theme that if you're breaking the law and don't want to get caught... be careful:
... until my dad got caught speeding which meant the police found us.