ResedaWeb.blog

Everything Reseda-esque... sporadically published news, trivia & links about the neighborhood and its neighbors

_________ A CIVIC BLOG

20060113

Local boy Amazons good

WEB FIND: Resedan adgblue (Armen D. Grigorian) has written, as of this writing, 35 reviews for Amazon.com.
I love books, music, art, and anything with any aesthetic charm!

Which includes Guns'N'Roses. In his review (from Jan. 3, 06) he relates:
About a couple of years ago, I was lucky enough to meet Axl by chance at a cigar shop in Santa Monica, CA. Long story short, I had a two hour conversation with him about music, G'n'R, about his new music, other musicians and much more. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable about musical instruments, music in general and about anything that we talked about. Axl was down to earth, intelligent and very cool - nothing like what the media has portrayed him to be. I got to ask him the questions that I wanted to know and I will never forget our conversation.

Previously with Axl.