ResedaWeb.blog

Everything Reseda-esque... sporadically published news, trivia & links about the neighborhood and its neighbors

_________ A CIVIC BLOG

20060123

Tangled web

MYSTERY: In a solitary post, on a blog seemingly catalyst by the situation he posts about, Angel tells a tale that picks up at ... well, he should say:
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I am also a hyper-sensitive person and now what that means if you mean me harm or good it does not matter I feel it , kind of a sence really.

Anyway the last time I filed a complaint against my manager NICOLE THE DRUNK, when I was riding my bicycle home from my martial arts workout (KUNG FOO SAN SOO RESEDA) I all of a sudden felt that NICOLE THE DRUNK had been in my apartment.

You see I all of a sudden I just know that she was there and for the rest of my almost 10 mile ride I can not wait to get home as I am certain that something really bad had been done and NICOLE THE DRUNK was behind it.

So when I got home I could smell gas eminating from my apartment from at least 6' or so from the door(still closed) GASS.


Story suggests a murder attempt. It's the only post. He seems to be fond of roma tomatoes too.